Monday 15 December 2014

Assignment C Reflection - Edmonton Bridal Expo

There is always another platform, another avenue to pursue and another metric to hit - The formula, as always is to strategize, try and re-strategize!

Crystal Armstrong, December 15th, 2014

In Assignment C for Mobile Marketing, I learned a tremendous amount about the structure and format that a campaign can take on. Having prepared Marketing programs before in my capacity as a marketing professional, the format seemed logical, but in undertaking the template, my need to research, prove and demonstrate an understanding to the client became lengthy - I would never present a format this long to a client - they would never read it all!

That said, the path did make it clear to me about what additions would need to be made and what areas I am lacking in and require more research and study to better serve my learning in social media. I additionally learned of some new platforms to analyze data which will prove quite useful going forward and finally made sense of Alexa.com

My end learning - the more I know, the less I know and the more I need to learn. Social Media common sense at it's finest.

1 comment:

  1. Crystal,

    I too agree that the plan is lengthy - and so much so that a client would surely not have the time to read it - you're right.

    ReplyDelete