Monday 1 December 2014

What is Affiliate Marketing? - Cloud activity


I chose the reading "What is Affiliate Marketing?" from Module 6 for this activity. First of all, I should say that I did not know about wordle.net and I think is really useful. I love the clouds because are very graphic way to sum up the most important content about an specific text.

About my result in this tool, I should say that in this case was good, if we talk about the essential words from the article, such as: marketing, affiliate, readers, publishers, promote, products, sale, blogs. However, I think is missing words like: earn, commission, link, track, conversions, and specially trust. These last words doesn´t have enough size in the cloud according their relevance. At the same time, I could say that these words are more deep information to analyze.

For instance, one of the most important features about affiliate marketing is that you just pay the advertising when there is a conversion, which means a "sale".

Likewise, I could mention "trust" which is my main insight that I got from this article, because you need to built the trust if you want have success in affiliate marketing, because if the readers trust in the publisher, they are going to follow his recommendations, and this is a key to become in a good site for affiliate marketing. It is also important to choose the right sites for the products or services that you want to promote, which means that the content should be related to the target audience, among others factors such as traffic and readership in a "buying mood".

No comments:

Post a Comment